Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby's First Christmas

I know this is really late and you're probably trying to do what I'm trying to do, which is to put the holiday chaos behind you. Pack up the snowman decorations, force yourself to throw away those extra cookies because they're stale and you really don't need them, wash all of those towels, etc. But when I went to do a post about Charlotte's first Christmas I realized that there were too many pictures and you'd be scrolling down the blog for an hour trying to see them all, so I made a video. Now, mind you, I haven't actually got a clue as to how to do this. But our computer came with a program called Windows Movie Maker and I clicked on it one day and realized that you could make some very basic movies. So here you go, Charlotte's first Christmas, set to a soundtrack of the Bare Naked Ladies.





2 comments:

die Frau said...

You can mess around with transitions in MovieMaker so it's a smooth jump from one picture to the next. Let me know if you want any help.

Sweet pictures!

Ms. Madore said...

What a smile-provoking video to my insane Wednesday with crazy munchkins! Thanks:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...