Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year Day

Happy extra day! If you're on the edge of your seat with curiosity about this little bonus day that we get every four years, here's a little info for you.

And for your Friday I'm going to leave you with the most random video ever. I was absolutely hysterical while watching it, but I'm pretty sure the only other person who would find the humor in it is Feather Nester. When we were camp counselors we would put faces on our chins and then hang upside down and talk to the campers, much like the video. But the video has the added bonus of the chins singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" which also happens to be a song we were obsessed with in high school. Anyway, it's very strange, but it just cracks me right up. My cheeks hurt when I was watching it!




Also be on the lookout for a documentary this Sunday night at 8pm on the History Channel about this guy who thinks he found the Ark of the Covenant. I saw a preview on the Today Show this morning and the whole thing is more legit that you would think. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

die Frau said...

Pretty funny, especially since it's two guys. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...