Wednesday, March 26, 2008

See ya!

A quick hello and goodbye today! We leave tonight to spend the night in Binghamton with my relatives - tomorrow at 5:45am we board a plane to the land of happiness and babies known as Nashville, TN!! And I can FINALLY meet my sweet baby L and snuggle her little cheeks. Oh! I'm so excited! And I'm pretty sure that B is even more excited since his 3 favorites things in life are babies, dogs, and golf and all three will be large parts of the trip. In fact, I may not see him at all while we're down there, come to think of it...

As for this past weekend, I tried on my wedding dress and it was HEAVEN. Really and truly... HEAVEN! It is THE prettiest, most lovely, elegant, dress I've ever seen. I'm head over heels in love. The dress I tired on originally was in a different color (gold/champagne) than the color I ordered it in (ivory), so it was really hard to picture it when I ordered it. But when I walked in the dressing room I gasped, and then pretty much refused to take it off for the next half an hour.

And to top it off, I even bought some jewelry to go with it. B's mom generously bought the necklace and my mom bought the earrings. I really need to find some events I can wear this get-up to after June 21st, because it's just too darn good to only wear once.

On a side note, do you know how close June 21st is???! Ah! Have a great weekend, I'll be back around this way next week.


PS - I ordered the black and white rain boots today, the first ones pictured.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...