Sunday, June 15, 2008

Horray for Dads

Happy Father's Day!



I wasn't able to find a pic of B and his dad to put on here as well. Neither are big on photos, so it's really no surprise that I don't have a picture of them together. But here's one of me and my very loving pop. "The whitest guy in the world" as B calls him :) He can rock a tucked in plaid shirt like nobody's business, meditates twice a day, likes to eat half and half on his cereal, introduced me to the Beatles, and yet still know who Suge Knight is. What a guy!

B and I are running away from the world today to go have a picnic, sit in nature, and let the huge realities of next weekend sink in. The last minute push to get everything finished and delivered to the resort kicked our ass yesterday, so we're going to spend the day recuperating.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey love! I left you a vme yesterday and wanted to make sure there isn't anything you need me to do while in the ROC. Please let me know. Love you! Can't wait! Za

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...