Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Seriously, who do I think I am?

As of yesterday at 2pm, I am now the owner of a Blackberry. I just figured that now that I'm jobless it's really important for me to have constant access to my email and my swollen calendar. Of course, I can barely turn the thing on and answer calls, so it'll take a lot of tutorials before I can even find the calendar, but once I do, I'm gonna be all about setting up tasks and audible reminders that it's time to do the next load of laundry. Or start B's meatloaf dinner while standing in my proverbial bare feet.

Between this and my iPod nano and it's new car converter, I'm seriously pimp. Pimp tech goddess. Of course, it's "goddess" in that way where I am the complete opposite of a goddess - I have no idea how to use technology without putting on my old lady hat and reading the manual for six hours on my couch. But once I do that, I'll be all set. Right now I can't even figure out how to change or silence the ringer. So yesterday when we went downtown to meet an old friend I was standing outside the tapas restaurant going "uh... volume down? nooooo.... options? nooooo.... uh.... I'll just turn it off!" I'm a complete poser.

1 comment:

Andrea Kreuzer said...

sweet. full keyboard texting capabilities! I could not be more excited to constantly text you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...