Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Have a laugh at someone else's expense

I ran across a hysterical blog today called Cake Wrecks. The author posts cakes that were made by professional bakers and makes comments about them. The tag line to the website is "When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong."

This one picture and her comment had me roaring with laughter:

"This cake is so disturbing, I'm almost glad the picture doesn't include the whole thing. The plastic clone babies wearing naught but mohawks is bad enough, but then they're also riding carrots. What do you do with that? It looks like some kind of perverted vegetable rodeo, or maybe a bizarre clone military exercise, what with their little plastic fists raised high in identical salutes.

And what kind of occasion calls for a "naked babies riding carrots" decor, anyway? No, wait, maybe I don't want to know..."

And if you have a particular brand of wreckage that makes you laugh, click on one of the labels on the side: Beyond Bizarre, Creep Cakes, Mithspellings, and more...

1 comment:

die Frau said...

I am roaring with laughter myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...