A few weeks in to life as a housewife, I've learned a few things...
1) It's amazing how many dirty dishes and dirty laundry one childless couple has the ability to produce.
2) It's equally amazing how happy it makes B to come home to a fully prepared meal. He was so happy yesterday, he stopped at the store to buy me candy as a reward :)
3) I'm still woefully behind in returning emails.
4) I really don't know how I ever survived before without my daily nap. (Then again, I have quite a few memories of spacing out at my various desks over the years due to fatigue)
5) I had NO idea how much crap we were carting around with us, but I think we're up to box 15 for the garage sale and these are not small boxes.
Also, there is not a lot of love for the new blog design I'm told. I can't come up with something I really like and blogger has terrible editing options, so we'll hang out with this design for a while. Sorry.