Sunday, September 7, 2008

Success!

Well, it's all over with. We still have a lot of stuff to donate to The Salvation Army, but not nearly as much as we had on Friday. Like I said yesterday, all of the big stuff went, which is great. It was a long weekend and there's not a chance in hell we could have done this without Dino Girl. Whereas B and I don't like to talk to strangers, she's great at it and totally rocked the house. We owe the success of the whole weekend to her and her wonderful boyfriend Film Guy.

Our total take was $762, which includes the $340 we got for the Geo. $20 is going to my sister-in-law's Breast Cancer Walk, $20 is going to the Obama campaign (just like I promised to Ouiser on Friday) and the rest is going towards the moving fund.







Sitting around on our very slow Sunday. I have no explanation for B's West Coast gang sign that he's flashing.



To combat the Sunday boredom, we find a spell candle in the pile that is supposed to bring good fortune and decided to give it a go.



Further boredom reducer - Dino Girl sports the garter belt and dances on the coffee table.


2 comments:

feather nester said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you that you made so much! Your hard work seems to have paid off, literally.

Anonymous said...

I love dino girl's garter! Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...