Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ugh...

I'm gonna be on a hiatus for a day or two while dealing with computer issues. While using B's old laptop yesterday (that's the computer I use during the day) it started to make terrible noises, then the screen went black and it said "operating system not found." Thankfully most of our pictures and documents are on his main laptop (which we back up using an external hard drive), but there were enough pictures and documents that I hadn't yet transferred over to make it extremely infuriating that this happened. So... after pilates, volunteering, using the computers at the employment office for all of the paperwork that just happens to be due today, I'm headed up to Geek Squad to see if a file recovery is possible. Blech. Think good thoughts for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...