Monday, January 26, 2009

Whiskey Yer the Devil

Maybe because it's early Monday morning, or maybe because the temperature is firmly in the single digits, but I watched a video that B's mom sent me this morning about Barack Obama being Irish and I couldn't stop laughing. I have a strange feeling that no one will find it as funny as I did, but for whatever reason it struck a chord of happy laughter. The back story is that his great, great, great grandfather emigrated from a small town in Ireland.



If you want to watch the video with the lyrics on the screen, click HERE.



* The blog title is a reference to an Irish drinking song that only about 4 blog readers will know. You should look it up and learn all the lyrics - we did.

1 comment:

die Frau said...

"Oh, whiskey, you're the devil, drunk or soooooober!"

Can't watch the video until I get home from work but it appears pretty good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...