Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Get Organized

As I've been going through the house these last few months I've become more fixated than usual on organization. I realized that the reason everything got cluttered so easily was because there wasn't a place for everything. Things are getting whipped into shape now, but to my mind, there are always more good tips out there. I ran across this video from The Today Show and thought it had a few cute ideas. They give you the prices and websites of everything, so it's very useful. I particularly liked the underwear and jewelry ideas. For another jewelry organization idea, look at this wonderful item. I've been meaning to order it for months now and haven't gotten around to it yet, but I will.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...