Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Yikes. Bad blogger lately. As always, I will make up for it by distracting you with pictures!




Do you not look at this picture and want to eat her!?! I barely even eat food from the kitchen anymore as her cheeks and thighs are sustaining me quite well.




Before you write in, I'm well aware that she's tipping over in this picture. There was even a version of this picture where she wasn't, but I didn't look good in it and since I have the ability to type and she doesn't, I win!




B's beautiful pumpkin from Family Pumpkin Carving Night.


1 comment:

die Frau said...

B CARVED that? That's super-amazing. I pulled off a junky spider (will post picture soon) and I feel like I should win a prize for mah skeellz.

She is so precious I want to eat her all up! Very sweet, all of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...