Monday, December 7, 2009

The season has begun

We got our first dose of the Christmas season yesterday at the country club holiday party. Not only was it a really nice night with the family, but we accomplished my main goal of the evening, which was a family picture for the holiday cards that (until last night) I had not yet made or ordered. Oops.

It was looking precarious for a while as the little lady was melting down from over-stimulation and hunger, but once we got those two things under control it was success. Good thing too, it would have been a damn shame for all of that blow drying and make-up applying to have been a total waste. That shit is time consuming and needs to be documented when it happens! And since I can't very well put the picture here and negate the entire card, I'll still give you a few daddy/daughter shots.






3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my god! The cute just made my head explode! ADORABLE!!!

The Perfect Space said...

Could they BE any more charming? I seriously doubt it.

Wonderland said...

Her personality is amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...