Thursday, February 11, 2010

Social Butterflies

Sorry for the absence, we've been busy playing with friends and family. Ouiser flew up from Nashville so that we could spend absurd amounts of time on my couches talking from sun up to sun down. Really. We never left the house and it was completely awesome.



Here's Charlotte diligently reading her new Charley Harper ABC book, albeit upside down, that Ouiser brought her. It was really a double gift because I've been wanting a Charley Harper book for a while and now we can share!









I didn't feed anyone last weekend so they were forced to fend for themselves.



Yesterday and today we're visiting with my mom and grandmother and then tonight we leave for Rochester to see our friends and Charlotte's future boyfriend. See ya next week!


1 comment:

Valerie said...

oooh, I love Charley Harper! what a rad gift :-) Right now I have "Green Jay" as my desktop found on this sight for some high-res images to use

http://www.contemporaryartscenter.org/Harper/Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...