Friday, April 23, 2010

It's hard to be a guy

Happy Friday, loves.  Sorry for the absence, it's been an off week.  Nothing specific, just off.  Our poor, sad house is wearing the effects of the "offness."  Thank god B's sister is stopping over tonight, it'll give me the impetus to clean up.

As I was hitting the elliptical yesterday during my weekly visit (sigh) I was feeling uber-focused and in the flow and had all kinds of good ideas, one of which was for today's post.  Alas, the idea has permanently escaped me, but thankfully my husband is an endless source of blog content, so I'll just defer to him.  This made me laugh right out loud yesterday afternoon when this email hit my Blackberry at 4:30pm:


From: B
To: Me
Subject: ow

My last 15 seconds – first, a feeling of elation at finding crackers in my desk, next, I accidentally dumped cracker crumbs all over my lap, and finally, when I tried to wipe the crumbs off, I ended up punching myself in the balls.

3 comments:

Funnessa said...

I am at my desk laughing OUT LOUD! Still laughing...

Leslie said...

HA! But also, awww. Poor guy. No one deserves a punch to the junk over crackers...

Red said...

I am now at my desk, laughing out loud, and hoping nobody walks by- although they are used to my outbursts, and turning bright red!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...