Thursday, June 10, 2010

Design Love




This is such a super duper cheater post because I have definitely directed you to this website before, HOWEVER, the website had a huge makeover, so that counts for something, right?  My dad flies in today and will be here until Tuesday so I'm checking out until then to have a little family time.

But if you're bored and need some cubicle distractions, head over to Sara's Party Perfect.  She features all kinds of amazingly designed parties that readers send in.  Everything from children's birthday parties, to showers, to bachelorette parties. I love, love, love the site.  I'm also pretty sure that getting one of Charlotte's parties featured on her site is something I'm going to add to the Life List.  AND, she lives in Nashville!  Maybe we'll be friends one day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...