Friday, July 16, 2010

It's not his fault, he's really sick

7:30am - Bathroom - Husband showering


Me: Honey, why don't I get you some medicine so you can get it into your system right away.  What do you want?

Him: 2 Advil & 2 Sudafed

Me: Here ya go (holding them in my hand and jutting my hand into the shower)

Him: I can't grab them from you, they'll dissolve in my hand

Me: OK, here, I'll just put them in your mouth.

Him: Wait! No!  I can't take them yet, I don't have a drink.  I can't take pills if I don't have a drink.

Me: (sympathetic look for the overall pathetically sick husband who's also in the middle of 2 weeks of finals)  Why don't you just turn around.  You're standing in a room of water.

Him:  Oh.  Yeah.

1 comment:

die Frau said...

Oh, dear. Wish him good luck with...everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...