Friday, December 31, 2010

Post-Holiday Sales

I was over on Babble yesterday and saw that the advent calendar I was coveting was on deep discount. Even at $60 instead of $90 I'm not buying it because they're just too simple of a craft to make, but I did feel inspired to poke around and see what other items I could scoop up. I was able to find a few presents for various birthdays next year as well as lots of other fun stuff that I didn't buy but you might want to.

(SIX DOLLARS!)



Ornament Coasters - $10 (Orig. $19)



 Fingerpainting Art Set - $7 (Orig. $14)
This would be the cutest stocking stuffer ever! Great for portable entertainment.



 Gingerbread House Kit - $8 (Orig. $20)
I have every intention of buying a discount kit this year to save for next year. It's not like the houses get eaten anyway, and I'm certainly not making that stuff from scratch for a 2 year old.



 Go Anywhere MP3 Speakers - $14 (Orig. $30)
Another great stocking stuffer



Holiday Pancake Molds - $15 (Orig. $20)
These were too great for me to pass up and I actually bought them. I have a great buckwheat pancake recipe, and making holiday pancakes will certainly be on next year's list of December activities.


1 comment:

Strongmama said...

too funny! I was just at WS today and picked up this apron for said $6, as well as the gingerbread house for $4. The pancake molds have been marked down to $9 but we got them last year from Santa. They are super fun and J loves them. Make sure you spray them well first and get them hot before using. Was thinking about the fingerprint kit, but passed on it for now. Great minds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...