Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Reading Group



Hi lovies! Sorry for the absence yesterday, our internet was down. But I've been spending the last two days thinking of Charlotte's new baby cousin Noah anyway, so although I adore you, he's my focus this week!

What are your plans this fine spring weekend? B and I are spending the day cleaning out the guest room/office/storage room to make room for my lovely friend Alice who is gracing us with her presence this weekend. Alice and I have never had a weekend alone - ever! - so I'm over the moon at all the chatting and wine drinking and happiness that awaits.


  • These would make a super cute display for a party.
  • I had never heard of Tilt-Shift Photography before but these pictures are absurd! I still can't believe they're real!
  • There is NO woman who hasn't had this exact issue and it's so annoying. Be sure to look at the multimedia graphic on the left of the article.



Friday Reading Group is a weekly series where I help you procrastinate by offering various links from around the web. Help support the cause - email any good articles, pictures, or videos you find to sanders492[at]yahoo[dot]com with Friday Reading Group in the subject line.

1 comment:

die Frau said...

Hope you've had a great weekend with Alice!

And yes, the clothing sizes are RIDICULOUS. Why can't we just do inches, as men's pants do? Why would that be so terrible? It drives me CRAZY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...