Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thank You!!

New bonus to being engaged - people buy you stuff and do incredibly sweet things for you! I'm such an independent loner at heart that I'm always so shocked and so appreciative when other people go out of their way for me. It's truly surprising and touching. Here are some of the most recent examples.


This is the beautiful sign that my incredibly sweet future sister-in-law made for us. Not only is it great to welcome you home from work, it will definitely be used at future wedding events (engagement party, etc.). Thank you Meggy!! :)

This is my very first in-the-mail engagement present! Our family gave us some lovely and thoughtful gifts last weekend, but this was my first experience of coming home to a present. And can I just say that if you are able to finagle some way to come home to presents at night, you should definitely do it because it's great! Look at how beautifully it's wrapped!! I am such a sucker for gorgeous wrappings and papers. For me, it's as exciting as the present, and my Southern Belle Ouiser did not disappoint. Once I took the picture for posterity, I decided that it was OK to actually unwrap it...



Ta-Daaaa! A beautiful photo album and a super cute card to boot! Thank you Ouiser!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What incredibly together friends and family you have to be sending you gifts already! I need to get on things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...