Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Obligatory Ring Shots







Here ya go girls! I took the first two pictures in the house, so the diamonds are not very sparkly, but you'll have to trust me that in normal light I could illuminate a room!! It's the first thing everyone has commented on. That, and how impressed they are that B. picked out the ring himself. I would write more but I'm also building our wedding website which is extremely time consuming, but will be well worth it in the end.
Non Wedding-Related Update:One of the onions died. Now the guest list for our exclusive salsa party that we had planned for the end of the year just got a lot more selective.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ring really is gorgeous - like you. Indeed congratulate B on his great taste.
RIP, little onion.

Ouiser said...

holy gorgeous, batman.

the ring is beautiful. can't wait to see it in all it's sparkling glory.

so, so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

It even photographs well. So glad I got the in person viewing. In support of Sarah I have to say that there really are no such thing as wedding boats (or tv's, etc). So excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...