Monday, July 30, 2007

"We're messy... but we're happy and we eat good!"

That was a quote from today and boy is it true! No progress on the clutter, the boxes, or the dishes, but we had a lovely night just the same. B. had a playoff game for his ultimate frisbee league (which he won), and it was at one of the more stunning state parks, so I got to sit under the trees with my friend from work and watch the game surrounded by hills and a sunset lake.

After that, we invited our friend back to our house for homemade whole wheat calzones. When I was making them they seemed so modest that I was worried everyone would leave hungry... but then I looked in the oven:

Nothin' like 5 inch high calzones!! Guess what all three of us are having for lunch tomorrow?? B. wants me to be sure to take pictures of Thursday's game so I can let everyone know if he won or not so stay tuned :)

1 comment:

Ouiser said...

Good luck, B.

And the calzones look amazing. Much yummier than the cheerios I just ate. Or the Boca Burger I had for dinner last night while M was out of town.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...