Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Fish Who Dug a Hole

Since we're still in cleaning mode here, I don't have anything too interesting to tell you. I did find something to wear to the party, so that's good. It's pretty fancy, but it's my party, so I can wear what I want! I just have to get through one more day of work and then all the fun craziness will replace the not-fun craziness.

To entertain you, I'll leave you with this video of my brother's fish. Every time the tank gets cleaned, the little pebbles end up on the bottom of the tank... exactly where they're supposed to be. But the little fish likes to have a more cave-like atmosphere, so he picks up the pebbles in his mouth and puts them up against the side of the glass. Enjoy!

1 comment:

they call me Grace said...

Did that dress work, or did you find something else? Either way, I'm glad that the wardrobe crisis has been solved!

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...