Thursday, September 13, 2007

The most bad ass architect you'll ever meet

Faithful readers... meet dad. If you know him at all, then you know how hysterically funny this photo is. Papa A. is lovable and sweet, but may actually be the dorkiest man on the planet. And trust me, I mean that in a loving way... but you have to call it like it is. In addition to owning more plaid shirts that anyone I've ever met, he's also one of the original inventors of what B and I call "dad humor," and no one laughs harder at his jokes (a term I use loosely) than him. Thank god he married a woman with an equally nerdy sense of humor who actually thinks he's funny :) So when he sent me pictures of their recent trip to California, I nearly died when I saw this. He thought the picture of the Golden Gate Bridge would be a more appropriate blog picture, but I assured him that he was wrong! I have no idea whose motorcycle he's sitting on, but the backwards hat just kills me.


On a completely unrelated note, I would like to welcome Toddler Tamer to our little blog community. TT is Feather Nester's sister-in-law and has been secretly keeping a blog for a year now, documenting life as a mom to a cute little dude, but has just now announced her secret to the world. My secret goal in life, born from the fact that life is too complicated to talk to your friends and family everyday and the fact that I'm a storyteller at heart, is to get everyone I love to start a blog so we can all keep in touch. So one more down, several to go...

B and I are headed to Albany this weekend for wedding dress shopping and golf - I'll let you figure out who's doing what. See ya Sunday!

1 comment:

die Frau said...

How did it go? I LOVED shopping for my wedding dress-went with my mom and sister and we took pictures of the whole thing...and my mom somehow left the camera on the hood of a car and we lost them. Sob. But taking them was fun.

I found mine at David's--they had a great selection for not zillions of dollars. Hope you had a good time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...