Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Office!

Today marks the second week of the new season of The Office. I never watch prime time TV, but this is the one show that I not only adore, but just makes me SO happy!!! Luckily I have a co-worker who is equally as obsessed as I am, so I can talk about it every single day with a fellow groupie. Now, if you've never seen it, it can be a hard show to get into since its comedy relies more on character driven humor, but once you're in, you very well may develop an addiction. I felt the same way about Scrubs when I first saw it - the first few times I thought it was dumb and I didn't get it, but then once I knew the characters, I thought it was hysterical. Anyway, as a joyous celebration to The Office, I found this video on YouTube. I've watched it countless times, and it makes me laugh so hard every single time that my stomach hurts. So if you're a fellow fan... enjoy! I now present: Michael & Dwight: SexyBack...

2 comments:

they call me Grace said...

Thank you for that. What a lovely way to end our evening! We had the DVD and watched the episodes back to back to back to back. I just couldn't remove my physical self from in front of the TV.
Baby? What baby?

Ouiser said...

we are so hooked on this show. dwight schrute makes me want to crawl in a hole to get away from him. it's wonderful.

of course, your clip sent me into the dreaded downward spiral that is YouTube. I get lost in there. Lost.

oh, and what was the deal with Toby on last night's episode?? he was unusually weird about jim and pam.

30 rock is also fabulous, for the record.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...