Saturday, October 20, 2007

Weekend plans

Not too much to report here this weekend. Tonight is the opening of our newest exhibit at the museum, a very fun exhibit about dinosaurs as they are portrayed in pop culture. The scientific inaccuracies of T. Rex, dino kitsch, the changing cultural views of dinos throughout time, etc. I'll be sure to take lots of fun pictures to post tomorrow. I have to run in to the museum in an hour for a VIP tour and then go back tonight for some free wine and cheese.

Tomorrow is low key home day and then we leave at 2pm to make it to our 4pm appointment for our engagement photos. Since the wedding location is very nature-ish and all those photos will have the background of trees and a lake, we're going more urban for the e-photos. Should be interesting! I feel like I should practice in front of the mirror so I don't make dumb faces :)

By the way, if anyone wants a mug or black t-shirt with the above logo, let me know and I'll get you one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much are the t's and mugs?

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing the photos, how long before you get them after she takes them? It's suppose to be beautiful tomarrow,

feather nester said...

That exhibit does sound fun! Wish I were there to see it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...