Friday, November 16, 2007

Good Deals!

I have Christmas and birthday shopping on the brain lately, so I thought I'd pass along some of my shopping finds to you. I'm proud to tell you that not only is almost all of my Christmas and December birthday shopping done, almost everything is wrapped!! With ribbon! I have to brag because it's just about the only part of life where I'm ahead of the game, so it feels like a huge victory.

Do you have hardwood floors, dust, and a love of slippers? Well these little babies just might be the perfect give for you! Check out the Slipper Genie at a fun shopping website called Delight.com

Or how about a full set of Oneida flatware for only $9?!! Or maybe a 10-piece set of KitchenAid pots and pans (normally $300) for only $90, including shipping?! Those little gems come from a new website I just learned about called dealnews.com. If you visit, be sure to scroll past all the electronics listed at the top to get to the home goods.

I didn't actually buy anyone's birthday or Christmas presents at these websites because I just learned about them, but I thought you all would want to know! Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Online Tips Guru said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...