Friday, December 14, 2007

Snowflakes & Politics

Headed out to a Gingerbread House party at Dino Girl's house, but first I wanted to leave you with two unrelated, but cool, things. First is a link to make this very fun 3-D snowflake. Click here.

And the next is a video of Pink singing Dear Mr. President live at Wembley Stadium. B and I caught the video on TV the other day and it's so unbelievable. Absolutely haunting. Her voice, the lyrics, the images, etc. "A good old fashioned political protest" song, as B said.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I printed the directions, can't wait to try the star. The song did not come through.

Anonymous said...

Hi There Sweetie,

I listened to the Pink video. It is tremendous and honest. And I wish we could stop by on Christmas eve and morning. I will call you this weekend.

Love, DAD

Ouiser said...

I can't decide if that song makes me angry or sad or sick or some combination of all three. Wow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...