Friday, March 21, 2008

Barack Obama Rally

AH!! Look at that picture!! Do you know where that's from?? That's a cell phone picture taken 10 minutes ago by my brother who is standing about 4 inches from Barack Obama's podium in Portland, OR. The arena sold out in about 20 minutes, but he managed to get one ticket off of Craigslist two nights ago. He'll hopefully be sending more pictures, so I'll keep you updated.

In addition to Barack, Bill Richardson (who endorsed him last night) is set to speak as well. If you threw in Keith Olberman, this would be like B's and my super nerdy version of seeing the Beatles! :)




Just got more pictures! One from outside the event waiting to get in and two from inside.


Update: My brother just called me and held his phone up so I could hear the speech! I had absolutely no idea what he was saying, but was freaking out and hollering just the same!! It was just so crazy to hear him "live!"

Update: Just got another picture! This is Bill Richardson endorsing Obama. The rally is over and my brother is sending me more pictures soon. Stay tuned!




Update: Just got the last three pictures. M said the event was absolutely amazing. Look how great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...