Thursday, March 20, 2008

Voice your Choice!

No, not about politics (though I want you to do that too), this is about far more important things... my rain boots. There are not words for the situation at our house right now. After all of the construction on the yard a few months ago, plus the slightly warmer temperatures (and by "warmer" I mean "not freezing"), we have a huge problem. The problem is the driveway that we can barely get out of in the mornings because of the alien mud that consists of half super glue and half animal waste - just a guess based on it's properties, we haven't done lab testing. Even walking on all the planks that B set out for us isn't working. Tomorrow is pay day and rain boots are at the top of the list. Help me out and pick your favorite!







8 comments:

Andrea Kreuzer said...

I think you should get Wales or the first black and white ones. the Wales are super cute but still classy. Classy for wales anyway. And theres that whole water connection.BUT, you do possess a lot of black and white clothes, so the b&w would be a reasonable choice and they are patterned enough to not be boring. BUT if you get the pink leaves, we could be sub mason dixon line coordinating rain book wearing buddies. Just saying.

feather nester said...

I vote for the blue stripes. My second choice is the very first ones. but not the pink or the whales. Too kindergarten for my taste and not in a good way. That wasn't too harsh was it? I just read an awful lot of Go Fug Yourself. I want the third pair for me though!

Ithaca_chick said...

I think I'm actually leaning towards number three although the whales are super fun. Again, do you want to be cute classy or cute dorky??? Who is the real Anderson?

Anonymous said...

Blue stripes. They're you, baby.

Billy said...

So-I love the whales. But I think you will get more use out of pair 3. My suggestion is buy them both. The whales are nice with jeans, hiking just after a rain, picking flowers in the meadow, but #3 is a bit more formal...Where with a black wrap dress and you have a look. Buy them both, its only money! As the resident MO, I will be forced to judge you if you don't choose appropriately! :) LOL

Anonymous said...

My favorite are the whales.

die Frau said...

I say blue stripes. They just leapt out at me, and I always say have fun with footwear. My second choice are the ones in the first picture.

If you're going to go with whales, have them be bright, standout whales, not outlines. I actually thought of you when I was in Target recently and saw a pair of cute black ones with white polka dots.

Anonymous said...

I like the blue stripped ones

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...