Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wait... what???

That's what you're going to say to yourself when you read this sentence: I went to bed at 7:30pm last night. No, I'm not sick. No, I didn't stay up until some ungodly hour the night before. But when I tell you all that I need my sleep to function, I'm not kidding!!

We ate dinner, then I ate Tums because I ate too much of dinner, then I laid down on B's chest and was a goner for the rest of the night. Total goner until about 5am this morning.

I'll leave you with two quotes that appeared on my Google homepage today, which I thought were great:

Nothing can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.
-Sidney J. Harris

A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

2 comments:

Ithaca_chick said...

I think it must have been a sleepy day because I ended up napping for a while after I got home...then I got up for a few hours and then went right back to bed!

die Frau said...

I am whipped. I don't know what it is about this week, but I may go to bed early tonight--even if it means missing America's Next Top Model! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...