Monday, June 9, 2008

Croc Convert

Since things around the AnderBerry household are a little too nutty to write about, I'm resorting to just recycling the events from last week. Here is a picture of a wonderful good-bye party my co-workers had for me and another girl who's leaving. I'm the one standing in her new red MaryJane Crocs.



I was pretty neutral on the whole Croc thing before. I totally understand the "they're so ugly they hurt my eyes and I'm embarrassed to be seen with you" camp, but I also get the "there is beauty in the comfort" camp. Here's the thing with me - if you turn anything into a MaryJane I will immediately fall in love and buy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are stylish in a "they're so ugly they're cute" sort of way. I love mine. I wear them at the beach, all summer with shorts to "bum" around in. Now if I was more of a girl, i would be all about the mary janes...they are super super super cute!

die Frau said...

Excuse me, please, but I have the full-on Crocs, light blue, and I happen to love them. [toss of head]

Seriously, I friggin' love them. Have you been to the website? So many styles! I bought DH a pair of "off-road" ones in red--bear in mind he wears a size 14. It's like Ronald McDonald. He loves them and his dad hated them so much he bought DH a black pair so he would stop wearing them to work.

feather nester said...

I think I may have just ordered that very same pair! Great minds think alike. I needed something for gardening that I couldn't ruin. No reason they can't be supercute too right? I think Ouiser also has some, or they may be knock-offs. I think they have ladybugs all over them. Brills. :) (Billy, did I use that correctly?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...