Monday, July 14, 2008

Cake for Monday

This is the sister cake to the other one I showed you. It's not possible to keep both here at the house because I'm already supplementing every single meal with bites of the first cake, so this one is going into work with B. I found some icing dots from back in my cake decorating days, so I threw those on here. It's not very professional looking, but I have visions of using my Martha Stewart tiered square cake pans to make a lovely tiered cake with big orange and pink dots. Maybe for Baby L or Baby S's birthday, since we'll hopefully be in Nashville by then.

And speaking of Baby L! To those family members that might not read Feather Nester's blog, you must click here to see a few snap shots from the photo session L just had. SO CUTE!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...