Friday, August 22, 2008

Don't be jealous

For all of the culinary prowess that B and I possess, everything falls apart when he goes out of town. Everything. This is what I had for dinner last night:

  • Frozen dinner from Moosewood Restaurant (read: 8 bites of pasta primavera)
  • Bowl of Corn Flakes
  • 1 piece of string cheese
  • 2 handfuls of chocolate chips
  • 1 teacup of rainbow sherbet
  • 6 pieces of pepperoni

How gross is that? And I wasn’t even full. This is how I ate the entire 4 years post-college and pre-B. Only usually I would throw in a frozen Lean Cuisine or the old standby - a bag of popcorn.

I feel like I’ve talked about this before on here, but it’s just so pathetic that it warranted another mention.

Anyway, while I’m grossing you out, B is enduring 9 hours of meetings and interviews down in Nashville today, followed up by a dinner. I’m sure he’s doing great though, people always love him in interviews. Send him some mental good luck!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love to cook, and yet, on some occasions, I resemble a gourmet far less than a garbage disposal. Seriously, I feel you, sister...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...