Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Buddies

In case you were wondering, here are some celebrities who share my birthday. I knew there had to be some explanation as to why I can never get enough of "I Love Rock & Roll" and "Hey, Micky." Although, I have to say, there really aren't any heavy hitters on the list, maybe that theory I was talking about before isn't true after all.

Joan Jett (50)
Toni Basil (65)
Bonnie Hunt (47)
Scott Baio (47)
Mystikal (38)
Andrea Bocelli (50)
Nick Cave (50)


Info from DListed

2 comments:

die Frau said...

Toni Basil is 65?!?!?

I share mine with Keri Russell (Felicity), Chaka Khan, Wernher von Braun, and Joan Crawford, to name a few.

I like yours better.

Anonymous said...

FYI-- Bonnie Hunt is a real heavy hitter...She's the only women that David Letterman has ever considered to be his replacement. He thought so highly of her that he produced her sitcom...which was super funny, but not everyone got her sarcastic humor. I can't explain it, but I really actually like Bonnie Hunt. Is that odd? Is it odd that I know this stuff??????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...