Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Little Bits

Go Read This: This post by Maggie Mason is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read.


Go Try This: Cooking Lite Search Engine. Not sure what to make for dinner? Go to the Cooking Lite Search Engine and type in a few ingredients that you have laying around your kitchen and all the recipes using those ingredients will appear. So smart!


Go Enjoy This: Pictures from our quiet birthday celebration last night. B got me a few goodies and made me cupcakes with homemade frosting! So sweet.


I wish you could see the full range of flowers and colors in the stunning bouquet.


Cupcake with 3 + 1 candles!

1 comment:

die Frau said...

I need that commentator. Actually, I really needed the commentator in my twenties, as did everyone....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...