Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Green Halloween

I was aimlessly wandering through Blogland last night and ran across a reusable Halloween bag on a blog called Tree Hugging Family. The bag wasn't fashionable enough for me, so I took a trip to Etsy and found some that are more my style. And really - for me - it's far less about being green in this instance, and far more about having a cute bag! Of course, there's that whole caveat that we don't have kids and therefore have no need for cute candy bags, but if anyone DOES have a need, or wants some inspiration to make your own bag, here are some good ones! (click on the photos to be taken to their Etsy sites)



These are cute, personalized, and only $13 - how could you go wrong?!




So sleek and modern - I love this one!! Plus, it's black and white, which I'm always a sucker for.




The zombie artwork on this bag is so whimsical and sweet. Plus, it cracks me up that they look really confused.




The preppiness of this bagging is KILLING ME! I can't even get over how great it is. It's what I would imagine you'd need to Trick-or-Treat on Cape Cod. Something about growing up in catholic school, you just never shake your secret love affair with all things preppy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I triple love 'em! Sorry to hear about the tease...It's all good!

Anyway, did you see my post Les Misbarak? So funny. I know, I know, you and I totally disagree about the whole election thing...If anything was going to get me to vote for him, it's this!

die Frau said...

I have zero reason to get these bags, yet I desire one. Obviously, they work as a consumer product.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...