Thursday, October 16, 2008

Huh?

B - I had the weirdest dream last night!

S - Yeah? What happened?

B - (laughing uncontrollably) I had kidnapped 4 lesbians.

S - What?? (huge smile)... Why? How?

B - I don't know. We were just there... and I had kidnapped them.

S - (now also laughing uncontrollably) What?!??!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to be MIA yesterday. I spent most of the day cooking (more on that later) and today is Thursday which means pilates, volunteering, and errands. I'll post again later though!

1 comment:

die Frau said...

Want to know how weird that was to read? This morning I had a long and involved dream that involved a Gay Pride parade, as well as many lesbians and gay men. I'm not even kidding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...