Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home Grown Tomatoes: Inspired and Coloring

Art Inspired by Food, Flowers, and Cocktails
Home Grown Tomatoes is weekly Vegan/Vegetarian column written by Giovanina Bucci


It's the first week of classes this week, so we're going light on the recipe, as in so light there's isn't one, and heavy on the art.  But if you're a foodie like me, art and food are actually pretty close in your mind, so enjoy! 

Oh, and if anyone, ya know, asks you, yes, the paintings are for sale, and yes, I do commissioned pieces.  Ask anyone in my family, I pretty much come running at their houses, paintbrush in hand, daring them to stop me from attacking that blank wall in the corner.  Hey, gotta build that portfolio somehow, right?













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...