Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oops

Whoa, sorry about the absence.  I've had super cabin fever this week so I've been spending all kinds of time out of the house.  B didn't even believe me yesterday when he called and I told him I was out raking. He got confused into silence and then said really? you never do that. why??

The house is kind of a wreck, but I can't bring myself to stay home and do something about it.  Music classes, shopping for bedside lamps, buying animal print fabric for Halloween, and leaves, apparently, are all more interesting.

Charlotte was in her lion costume this morning for music class and it's taking ALL of my will power not to post pictures early because YOU CANNOT IMAGINE how adorable she looks! Oh my god. To be fair, I have a slight obsession with all things Baby Tiger and Baby Lion, but... whoa. You don't understand.

Other than that, I'm thinking a lot about Pokemon - which is weird - because I'm trying to scare up some inspiration for the cake I've been hired to make.  Let's just say it's a slow process, but it's coming. I'll try to be more on top of my blogging game next week.  Until then, enjoy Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...