The winter was too damn long and we ended it with a particularly brutal month of B's school and work schedule, so no one is happier to see April than we are. And I'm extra happy because I took a year and a half's worth of spare change to the bank today (they only charge 4% as opposed to Coin Star's 9%) and walked away with a sweet fist of $150 to help fund our weekend. Holla!
Enjoy your links and enjoy your weekend! Meet you back here on Monday...
- The guy who invented Twitter has another big idea
- Read about the "World's Worst Best Restaurant"
- Slate makes the case that NPR should go on but PBS should get the axe
- The magic of 4 chords
- Charlie Sheen set to autotune - it never gets old. You'll be singing "I'm bi-winning!!" for days.
- Read about one mom's account of school in France. Sounds far superior if you ask me.
Friday Reading Group is a weekly series where I help you procrastinate by offering various links around the web. Help support the cause - email any good articles, pictures, or videos you find to sanders492[at]yahoo[dot]com with Friday Reading Group in the subject line.