Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Design Love: Package edition




I'm a huge fan of packaging. Both in retail products and (when I have the energy) when I mail packages to loved ones. Last summer I bought a roll of candy cane packing tape for $1 at Staples and I was very excited to pair it with my roll of brown kraft paper yesterday. Brown kraft paper, incidentally, makes the best wrapping paper ever since it's such a beautiful, natural blank canvas.

More pictures in the coming weeks of how I used Charlotte's summer paintings as wrapping paper...



 

1 comment:

die Frau said...

My friend's mom every year wraps all gifts in white butcher paper (or something akin to that) and giant red ribbons. So festive!

I use plain red or green paper and a black Sharpie to draw a bow on. It's all about creativity and little effort. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...