Saturday, March 10, 2012

First solo outing while outnumbered


While B spent his usual Saturday at the library, the kiddos and I went to the NYS Museum. It's free, never crowded, has lots of (taxidermied) animal exhibits to look at, tons of open space, and a carousel at the top.

We don't have a double stroller yet, so B sat down with Charlotte before we left the house and had a talk about holding my hand and not running away and coming when I called and somehow it worked. My child never remembers anything you tell her for more than six seconds, so I can't believe this actually stuck. My wild child was a little hand-holding angel.




"Mom! What this bird?!... What this little guy called?"




"Hold my hand, k, mom?"



Can you spot Everett?
Also, can you spot my "is this thing actually taking our picture?" face?



3rd time on the carousel, this time on the bench seat that rocks back and forth.



Everett had a blast as well.




Contemplating the elk and the penny pond



Relaxing with the elk and some almonds before going home.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...