Monday, June 11, 2007

The "F" Word

As in "fiancée..." because I AM one now! Yes, it finally happened and I'm way too tired from traveling and phone calls to write a more adequate post. Suffice it to say, it was lovely and truly surprising. He proposed on the dock out at my family's camp on Lake Champlain and it was especially wonderful since my best friend, feathernester, was in town to celebrate her pregnancy with her parents. (My apologies for high jacking your barbeque :) )

For right now, there are more people to call, another nap to take, and maybe some websites to browse. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

die Frau said...

I love that you got a picture! My friends A and J have a similar one of them out on a frozen lake; she's got her hands clapped to her mouth in complete surprise.

I am so, so, so happy for you both!!!!! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

The picture is wonderful,we will have to get vidio from you uncle,

Anonymous said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am so super-duper excited!! Yippeeeeeee!

P.S. I never thought the day would come that I use OMG, but this is definately a special occasion. xxoo

Anonymous said...

We love you and are so happy for you both. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...