Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mid-week Hello

I haven't had anything good to tell you lately, so I haven't posted. And I still don't have anything interesting to report, but I thought I'd say hello anyway. Typical work week around these parts. Wedding planning feels more pressing now that it's a brief 5 months away (ah!). Lots and lots to do, but I'm also starting to get excited at how close it is! It felt too far away before to get super excited - especially since I'm very much of an "in the moment" kind of gal - but now it's starting to feel real.

Here is the first of many pictures of a funny little growing experiment my co-worker is trying. Not "trying" like she invented it, just "trying" in the sense that her friend (my former intern and all around cool cat) bought her this for Christmas and she's seeing if it really works. It's a tube with "NASA gel" at the bottom that you put sunflower seeds in to grow. It'll require quite a bit on patience on your part to see the final product, but we'll update you from time to time. Happy hump day!

Oh, I forgot! If you haven't bought your re-usable shopping bags yet, 1 Bag at a Time is having a sale right now! You can get 10 bags for $15 instead of the usual $20. Go make yourself a little greener!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...