Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mid-Week Reading Material

Well we're all warmed back up here, I'm happy to tell you. The boiler did continue to heat up throughout the day yesterday and we came home to a functioning house. B met with the repair man who said that in addition to a new boiler the house will have to be changed over from the original 1950s radiant heating it has now to a baseboard heat. A very big process, but I'm not sure if it'll happen now or in the future. Either way, I hope to not have to talk about it again!

I have some great videos I'll share with you later in the week, but for now I'll leave you with some reading material.

FAQs on the Election System
- This is an excellent link my dad sent me that will answer any question you could have about the election system. And because it's organized by question, it's very easy to navigate and only read about the parts you'd like more information on. The only downfall is that it doesn't explain the super delegates. B and I have been passionately committed to learning about the nuances of super delegates this election cycle because they're going to be more important than ever. I'll do an entire post on it later.

2 Cats and a Paper Bag - On a much lighter note, this is a really funny article on 2 cats fighting over a paper bag from the famous satirical website The Onion. If you've ever wondered what goes on at our house having two hyper kitties, this pretty much sums it up.

P.S - Right now we're watching a documentary on TLC called "The Man Whose Arms Exploded" about steroid use. Holy crap I'm disturbed!!! If you're bored tomorrow, go look it up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...