Sunday, February 24, 2008

Relaxing weekend


Another cold, lovely weekend around here. Yesterday my mom and cousin came up so we could put together 100 out of town bags for the wedding. They're sooo pretty, I love them!!! And you'll love them too, once you get one in June.

Then last night B and I did something we never, ever do... we went to a movie. We saw Juno and it was awesome! We were at points howling with laughter and at points tearing up. It was truly great - I highly recommend seeing it. It's probably the only movie out of all the Oscar nominees tonight that I've actually seen.

In other big news, we bought plane tickets to Nashville yesterday!!! At the end of March, we'll finally be able to meet those big cheeks known as baby L! This is the latest cell phone picture I received of her :)

1 comment:

die Frau said...

She looks just like her daddy in that pic....

We really liked Michael Clayton. Fantastic acting, very suspenseful. I loved despising Tilda Swinton's character, and Tom Wilkinson put in yet another amazing performance. I have yet to see Juno--would T. watch it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...