Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fun Stuff

I just can't even pretend to work this afternoon, so here are a few interesting items for you. The first are these adorable little lamps made from wine glasses, tea lights, and vellum. SO cute - I'm trying to figure out how I can incorporate them into the wedding reception. Click the title for instructions and a pattern.

The next great idea are these little individual servings of nachos. Again, click the title for the recipe.


Both ideas come from the Sugar series of websites - great sites! There are different websites for different interests, you should go check them out. (PopSugar for gossip, YumSugar for treats, LilSugar for moms, etc, etc) I think there are 17 different sites, everything from shopping to politics.

We're headed to Rochester tomorrow night to see our good friends D & Z. Z is a bridesmaid and I miss her terribly! I can't even remember the last time we saw each other. Hope you all have a great weekend.


PS - For fellow fans, did you SEE what happened on The Office!!!

2 comments:

die Frau said...

Another idea, depending on how casual you want to be: About four decent-sized french fries sticking out of a shot glass (or something like it) filled partway with ketchup. My friend thought of it for another friend's engagement party and they rocked.

die Frau said...

Do you mean Jim with the ring? I finally caught up and watched about a month's worth. I almost squealed with excitement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...