Friday, May 23, 2008

Dinners Together

We had another amazing evening around the dinner table last night. By now you know of my love of sitting at our dining room table with a bottle of open wine and laughing with my nearest and dearest. And last night was no different.

The evening began with drinks in the kitchen as B and I began preparing the meal. I'm so sad that our camera didn't arrive a day early because I can't show you how gorgeous our dinner was! We had grilled pork tenderloin that had been marinated in white wine, olive oil, lemon, garlic, rosemary, and chili powder, with a side of grilled asparagus, and another side of tri-color cappillini drizzled with a light summer sauce of olive oil, lemon, and herbs de provence. So decadent!

And to top it off, my brother's friends aren't arriving until much later than we thought today, so I took today off as well. So we'll cruise around town in my super sweet Chevy Impala rental car while our own car continues it's lengthy repairs at the garage. And once we go our separate ways tonight, B and I have to get our act in gear and button up some of this wedding to-do list.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'll be sure to bombard you with plenty of useless pictures as soon as the new camera arrives!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...