Saturday, May 24, 2008

Holy COW we rock!

Yeah, we totally do. I've been up since 7am and worked on wedding stuff straight until 5pm! B was plugging away at the centerpieces all day and finished the night with brinner (breakfast dinner) and a rockin' cocktail. Now it's time to begin the lengthy process of sealing the foils to the top of 160 wine bottles. They get sealed by spending several minutes under a hair dryer.



Also, the camera arrived. And boy are you in trouble, it's gonna be all pictures all the time from now on.

2 comments:

die Frau said...

1) Your hair looks awesome

2) That picture is fantastic for so many reasons, on so many levels. It's like Sex and the City meets Domestic Diva

3) You guys do rock. I tried to do work on Friday and the minute I got home, it all went out the window.

Billy said...

What kind of cocktail was it???? It looks de-lish!!!!!

I'm not sure how to say this, in a "PG-rated way," but did you get a gander at the rack? Seriously-Umm, I see you every day. I guess I hadn't noticed. :) Pilate's does the body good?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...